- From the Publisher's Desk
- Recent changes at Exotic Research and our position on the plethora
of 'Tesla' organizations!
- RF Weapons... Exotic Weapons Pose Threat
- The 21st century brings on new invisible, cheap, easy-to-build
weapons that could be more deadly to our modern society than
- Fluxless Brazing Rods.... Every Exotic Toolbox Should Have Them
- This incredible innovation can let you put out work like a master
welder overnite... with just a little practice.
- The Incredible Secret of Brown's Gas
- In the 1970s Yull Brown introduced the world to an amazing gas that
allows manufacturers to perform impossible feats. Now, we have an
understanding of why!
- Granite.. the Construction Material of the Gods
- Granite has long been used throughout the world for construction of
huge public works... and possibly by aliens to help power their
- Backyard Plasma Technology... Lawnmowers Converted to GEET... The
Technology REALLY Works
- This young inventor constructed his own GEET devices from the plans
for a practical household application!
- The Skeptics Corner... Banned from the Cutting Edge
- Who needs peer review... we have skeptics! And ours has been banned
from other publications due to his highly critical views!
- Practical Magnifier Construction Principles... Making it Work!
- The Tesla Coil Builders of Richmond sort fact from fiction in their
quest to duplicate Tesla's greatest invention... the Magnifying
- Electromagnetic Pollution
- The literal explosion of cell phone usage may be creating a future
epidemic of brain cancer! Here's how to protect yourself if you have
to use one.
Scope of Biomagnetism
- Magnets are gaining recognition for their healing abilities... but
they can also increase psychic abilities as well as increase basic
memory ability. Biomagnetics also accounts for the "laying on of
hands" phenomena that defies conventional science!
- Immunocal... A Natural GSH Enhancer
- One of the most important things one can do for good health is to
strengthen the immune system. This radical new product enlists an
unusual ally -protein - to beef up your immune system.