- From the Publisher's Desk
- The year 2005 is reviewed, as we look forward to the 2006 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference!
- When Your Head Is In the Sand....Your Tail Is A Target!!!
- Challenges of Biblical proportions are facing us. Climate changes are creating destructive storms on
steroids, melting glaciers, and may soon usher in an Ice Age! The administration’s solution is to ignore it...
and party on!
- Ethanol: Separating Fact from Fiction
- Our trustworthy oil companies claim ethanol is inefficient and costly! No wonder, this maligned fuel, is the
hot ticket to energy independence! Here’s the truth from the DOE.
- Save Fuel Costs with Magnetic Fuel Treatment
- Magnetic forces can be used to save fuel and reduce pollution. Here’s a method that has been around for
many years and is now getting renewed attention.
- Joe Cell Truck Builder Threatened, Destroys Plans
- After he successfully built a truck that runs on Joe Cell technology, drawing energy from water and
Orgone, Bill Williams was approached by two men who demanded that he stop his research, threatening him
with dire consequences if he didn’t.
- Joe Cell Stretches the Believability Envelope with Working Replications
- Imagine operating your car with a device about five inches in diameter by ten inches long, with a tube
running from it to a bolt on your engine. Sound impossible? Not to the guys building them from the ‘Land
- Blueprints for Bill William’s Variant of a Joe Cell
- Build your own ‘Joe Cell’ using these blueprints that Bill drew up before a visit from the Men in Black’!
- The Vortex-Thruster Breakthrough... Harnessing an Artificial Tornado for VTOL Propulsion
- The Vortex-Thruster is one of the most compelling ideas in aeronautical engineering, but you won’t be seeing
it in Popular Science anytime soon. This is the story of an invention that lost it’s way, and the
potential of what might have come to pass if things had gone differently.
- Enter...The Mallory Connection
- Tesla invented the capacitive discharge ignition system, later modified by “Boots” Mallory... an ally of
EV Gray. This revolutionary technology was undoubtedly used on EV Gray’s motor!
- Suppression Of New Scientific Discoveries
- Tesla had to overcome the “organized opposition” to new inventions. The tradition continues!
- Nikola Tesla: The Lost Wizard
- At the turn of the 20th century, Tesla experienced the thrill of victory, only to dive into the agony of
defeat! Learn the inside story of Tesla and his relationship to JP Morgan.
- Misconceptions of the Violet Ray
- In the early 1900s, these were common to thousands of doctors’ offices and later fell into disuse. Since
then, these items have been making a comeback!
- Chelation... A New Perspective! Facts Your Doctor Never Told You
- Heavy metal poisoning is endemic in the American population due to the explosive expansion in the use of
depleted uranium to widespread use of toxins.
Page 56 Missing in Hardcopy
During the printing process, the printer inadvertantly left page 56 out. A pdf version is located at this link.