- From the Publisher's Desk
- The 2005 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference is announced. Confirmation of climatic change and the ongoing
oil shortage were key topics at a recent Energy Leadership Conference!
- Bridging the Gap... Between Conventional ... and ExtraOrdinary!
- While exotic alternative energy devices are unavailable.. there are steps you can take to transition to
them and gain true energy independence on the way!
- Aerotecture... Blending Wind Power with Architecture
- New technology introduces onsite windpower inside our cities. Appropriately, the first systems made their
debut in Chicago, IL... better known as the “Windy City”!
- Aluminum Air Battery... Foiled Again!
- This simple do-it-yourself project is an ideal science fair project developed at the “Exploratorium”!
- Aluminum Can Fuel Cell Project
- In the search for portable power, metal-air fuel cells have been discovered. Better yet, you can make
these at home from common materials and household trash!
- NuEnergy Battery Technology
- Perreault unveiled his latest battery technology based on chemalloy reactions at this summer’s conference.
- 2004 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference Speaker List
- Miss the conference? Here’s the line-up of speakers and their contact information. Get up to speed on
their presentation, by watching their tape or DVD before contacting them!!
- Wardenclyffe Today!
- One of the biggest tragedies of the 20th century was the failure and destruction of Wardenclyffe. The
modern world most certainly would have been spectacularly different if Tesla had succeeded!
- The Role for the Journal of New Energy
- There are a dozen scientific concepts that need to be addressed. The Journal is the proper medium for
- Perpetual Motion in the 21st Century: Tethered-Solute Osmosis Membranes and Other Concepts Demonstrating
Second Law Violations
- Most skeptics cling religiously to the Second Law of Thermodynamics to justify their skepticism. This
article removes that particular prop!
- The VIBE Machine
- New electromagnetic device, integrating electromagnetic fields and plasma induced vibrations, shows
promise for a wide range of disorders by balancing out the body’s electromagnetic field.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Electromedicine
- Electrotherapy has been extensively used over the years to treat a wide variety of illnesses and
ailments-- both mental and physical!!
- Energized Water.... Nectar of the Universe
- Revitalized water, energetically charged with life giving vibrations can return the body to a natural
state of harmony and supports the body's natural abilities to eliminate toxins and disease.
- Instead of Soybeans.... Hemp and Kenaf
- The most maligned and misused plant today is hemp! Once a major cash crop in the Midwest, financial
interests manipulated the public opinion to eradicate this useful plant.