- From the Publisher's Desk
- How truthful was our government in 2003?
- Free Energy Research ... A Steep Uphill Battle in the 21st Century!
- Inventors brave skeptics, corporate exploitation, and poverty on a near daily basis. Here’s some insight
into the struggles these modern pioneers face.
- Common Sense Approach to Lubrication
- There is a very inexpensive way to keep your oil clean and extend your engine’s life.
- The Red Rocket Experimental Car: High Mileage Breakthrough
- Sonne Ward set the world high mileage record for a Honda Civic with an outstanding 88.54mpg at 75mph!
Here’s how he did it!
- Alternative Energy Research Survey... Caution Always Urged on Investments
- Headline news of alternative energy research from July to September!
- Interference Disc Generator
- A major improvement in the efficiency of an electric motor is achieved in this motor in which both the
armature and stators are stationary! Construction plans and notes are included.
- Basics of Tesla Engineering... From Leyden Jars to Capacitors
- Critical elements of capacitor design and functions are examined.
- Back to James Clerk Maxwell’s and Nikola Tesla’s Vision About Space
- The adoption of the ether theory as advocated by Maxwell and Tesla, could resolve a paradox posed by
current quantum mechanic physics!
- The Neglected Properties of Space
- Permeability and permittivity are vital concepts to developing the nature of the fabric of
- The Incredible Kipper Device
- Construction plans for a simple device I helped build in 2000, which produced a 10:1 increase in output
- Tesla’s Wireless Energy for the 21st Century
- At the turn of the 20th century, Tesla proposed a global system to transmit wireless power. A closer look
at its details leads to the conclusion it is a practical system.
- A Book Review of Radio Tesla
- An avid Tesla researcher gives his views on this booklet packed with information!
- Lakhovsky Multiple Wave Oscillator: Tesla Technology Experimenters Kit
- Zephyr Technology reveals the construction details of their version of Lakhovsky’s MWO device which were
developed to combat chronic illnesses!
- Iodine: The Once A Century Element
- Edgar Cayce proclaimed that every diet should contain iodine! Shortly afterward, iodized salt was
introduced in our diets. However, this is not quite what Cayce had in mind.
- The Dark Side of America’s Favorite Health Food
- Soy has saturated our food chain. However, this could be causing severe health problems!
- Stress: An Old Friend Turned New Enemy
- At one time stress and its reactions were beneficial to our survival... modern stress can cause our
- Carbon Monoxide (CO): A Deadly Gas Unleashed In Every Puff of Smoke
- In high concentrations this common gas is a silent killer!