[Xtratech] Robert Golka Passes

Steve steve at teslatech.info
Fri Jul 13 17:31:12 PDT 2018

Distribute Widely

  <https://d1yoaun8syyxxt.cloudfront.net/teslatech-ffa9316b-727f-4f4a-a615-1f4233cc2b5e-v2>

2018 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference & Expo

Crowne Plaza  Hotel •  Albuquerque, NM •  August 8-12, 2018

20% Member Discount Ends

July 31!

Preregister at

 <http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm> http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm

or call (520) 463-1994

Please help us plan better by

PreRegistering Early!!

Download a copy of the program at:

http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/2018conf/2018ETCall.pdf

Help us grow....

Bring a friend!!!

Robert Golka Passes!

It has been brought to my attention that Robert Golka... renowned Tesla resercher...  passed away at the age of 80.  I was fortunate enough to have both known Robert personally and to have visited his research site when it was located in Climax Colorado.

Robert Golka was to be our first speaker at the upcoming conference to share the aspects of Tesla research that many do not have an opportunity to experience due to the immense scale of his equipment.

While space is too limited here for us to recount Robert's life and extraordinary research, an excellent summary can be found on this link:

 <http://rdmenzies.com/2018/05/04/remembering-robert-golka/> http://rdmenzies.com/2018/05/04/remembering-robert-golka/

Our condolences to the the friends d family of Robert Golka. Their loss is our loss as the world has lost another great researcher.

Preregister at

 <http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm> http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm

or call (520) 463-1994

The Only Sure Thing!

I know there are a million reasons not to come this year. However, I encourage you to cast your misgivings to the wind and take the plunge. No one is getting younger... and while it takes some effort to attend conferences, it is worth the endeavor just to meet old friends... as they may not be around next year. For that matter, I, too, am in a spot where the road ahead is shorter than behind (barring some longevity miracle I run into at the conference)! Attending the conference inspires the mind, reinforces friendships, and allows everyone an opportunity to have a great time!

Preregister at

 <http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm> http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm

or call (520) 463-1994

Thank you for your support! Every time you purchase an item from us, you help us grow. We appreciate your support and never take it for granted. This year your support is particularly important as we are trying to develop an online membership site and update our current site.   If you are in a position to help sponsor some of our activities, please consider it and contact me at (520) 252-0374… or perhaps buy some DVDs!!!

Steve Elswick -- steve at teslatech.info <mailto:steve at teslatech.info>

Publisher/Editor - ExtraOrdinary Science & Technology

(520) 252-0374 --  <http://www.teslatech.info/> http://www.teslatech.info

Coming to the 2018 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
In Albuquerque New Mexico… August 8-12???

2017 Conference DVDs are available here:
 <http://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eteslatech%2Einfo%2Fttstore%2Fconftapes%2Fteslatech%2Fetcframe%2Ehtm&urlhash=V8bg&_t=mbox_mebc> http://www.teslatech.info/ttstore/conftapes/teslatech/etcframe.htm

Tesla Tech LCC 850 Fairview Drive Henderson, Nevada 890015 United States (520) 463-1994

  <https://is-tracking-pixel-api-prod.appspot.com/api/v1/render/5354713271762944/6291775576604672>

 <https://crm.infusionsoft.com/go/infs/footer_teslatech/html>