[Xtratech] Moray King's Latest Book! 2018 Conference Program Updated

Steve steve at teslatech.info
Sat Jan 6 10:51:23 PST 2018

Distribute Widely

<https://d1yoaun8syyxxt.cloudfront.net/teslatech-ffa9316b-727f-4f4a-a615-1f4
233cc2b5e-v2>

2018 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference & Expo

Crowne Plaza  Hotel .  Albuquerque, NM .  August 8-12, 2018

35% Member Discount Ends January 31!

Preregister at

 <http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm>
http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm

or call (520) 463-1994

Moray King's Latest Book!

Moray King has just released his latest book Water: The Key to New Energy!
If you wish to order one... or read the synopsis.. goto

 <http://www.teslatech.info/ttstore/books/450004.htm>
http://www.teslatech.info/ttstore/books/450004.htm

Books are in stock!!!!

Conference Program to be Updated Soon!

Check for speaker information at
<http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm>
http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm

Soon we will be uploading abstracts.  Please check the website often!

Preregister at

 <http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm>
http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm

or call (520) 463-1994

Thank you for your support! Every time you purchase an item from us, you
help us grow. We appreciate your support and never take it for granted. This
year your support is particularly important as we are trying to develop an
online membership site and update our current site.   If you are in a
position to help sponsor some of our activities, please consider it and
contact me at (520) 252-0374. or perhaps buy some DVDs!!!

Steve Elswick -- steve at teslatech.info <mailto:steve at teslatech.info>

Publisher/Editor - ExtraOrdinary Science & Technology

(520) 252-0374 --  <http://www.teslatech.info/> http://www.teslatech.info

Coming to the 2018 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
In Albuquerque New Mexico. August 8-12???

2017 Conference DVDs are available here:

<http://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eteslatech%2Einfo%2F
ttstore%2Fconftapes%2Fteslatech%2Fetcframe%2Ehtm&urlhash=V8bg&_t=mbox_mebc>
http://www.teslatech.info/ttstore/conftapes/teslatech/etcframe.htm

  <https://teslatech.infusionsoft.com/app/emailOpened/551512/658>