[Xtratech] Walt Jenkins/Thorsten Ludwig Abstracts!!!

Steve steve at teslatech.info
Tue Dec 4 14:19:05 PST 2018

Distribute Widely

  <https://d1yoaun8syyxxt.cloudfront.net/teslatech-ffa9316b-727f-4f4a-a615-1f4233cc2b5e-v2>

2019 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference & Expo

Crowne Plaza  Hotel •  Albuquerque, NM •  August 7-11, 2019

35% Member Discount Ends January 31!

Preregister at

 <http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm> http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm

or call (520) 463-1994

Please help us plan better by

PreRegistering Early!!

CALL FOR PAPERS

2019 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference

Aug 7-11... Albuquerque, NM

  Presentations are selected on the basis of a ~250 word abstract....  clear, brief descriptions of investigations and conclusions. There will be a maximum of 16 sponsored speakers. Working devices always have priority. Papers must be original and unpublished as of the conference date. Speaker guidelines with specific instructions are sent out upon selection of the speakers.

 This is an excellent opportunity for speakers to meet others who share your interests, and attract possible funding. In addition to speaking, speakers are also encouraged to submit articles for potential publication in our membership magazine (ExtraOrdinary Science & Technology).

If you are remotely interested in speaking or even just submitting an article for our magazine, contact Steve immediately at

(520) 252-0374 or  steve at teslatech.info <mailto:steve at teslatech.info>

 Deadline: Abstracts must be submitted by November 30, 2018.

We are also seeking sponsors and vendors at this time. If you are interested in being a sponsor or vendor, please contact Steve at

  (520) 463-1994 or steve at teslatech.info <mailto:steve at teslatech.info>

Program Updated

I will be adding even more speakers to the list later. A partial list of speakers has been started on the Online Conference Program. We encourage everyone to preregister as early as possible for best member discount rate. Speaker selection is ongoing and those desiring to speak should get their abstract in immediately!

  <https://d1yoaun8syyxxt.cloudfront.net/teslatech-826b02ab-b91c-4ce1-ac21-fec7d9bd4f93-v2>

H2G: Thunderstorm Under the Hood

Walt Jenkins

After twenty years of research into alternate fuel systems, H2 Global made a breakthrough in the conversion of energy stored in, fresh or sea water, and in the application of that process to internal combustion engines, replacing fossil fuels, such as gasoline, diesel, bunker fuels, etc.   The process runs these engines on a clean water based fuel, which in it’s current iteration offers twice the power curve, of 97 octane gasoline and a reduction of toxic emissions, up to 97%.  IT DOES NOT USE ELECTROLYSIS. The process uses 97% water and 3% gasoline.  100% water fuel is now being tested.

Since the water is in non-flammable liquid form until immediately prior to injection into the engine, no large storage tanks of flammable fuels are needed. Thus the risk of fire and explosions on commercial and military sea going ships and aircraft are minimized, H2 Global offers a viable path that is here now, to create a clean energy future.
Which future will you choose?

The presentation for this year’s conference will include new videos with endoscopic  cameras inside the black box while it is running. New test results for emissions and dynamometer tests on scooters running both 93 octane gasoline and side by side comparison with  H2 Global Water Fuel.  A new engine test stand will feature a video of an engine and an H2G water fuel system  running in side by side tests with 93 octane gasoline fuel demonstrating performance in direct comparisons.  New video’s of the dune buggy will also show close up details on the H2G water fuel systems implemented on a vehicle, which is powered by solar, wind and  H2G water fuel._WJ

  <https://d1yoaun8syyxxt.cloudfront.net/teslatech-370564a7-bf7c-49a3-a8ec-d52c442a5e70-v2>

Coler Generators – ZPE, Resonance and Magnetism

Dr. Thorsten Ludwig

Hans Coler was the inventor of two famous Overunity generators. Mainly because of the Britisch intelligence report (B.I.O.S. report) his work was not forgotten. The devices are known as the Magnetstromapparat (magnetic current apparatus) and the Stromerzeuger (current generator). Extra Ordinary Science &Technology magazine featured a long article about Hans Colers generators and Dr Ludwigs research (Apr/May/June 2017). The devices were tested by well known Physics Professors. It was testified that the devices are producing electric energy. Both devices work on the basis of magnetized material. The maximum output reported for a Coler current generator was 6 kW. After extensive work on Coler generators we present new measurements and experiments. In the new research we studied the interlinked and entangled magnetic, electric and mechanical resonances of the device. We believe this is the key of this technology.

Coler had found a way to build resonance circuits that tap zero point energy, the sea of energy that we live in. The current generator consists of two stacks of large copper plates with flat coils in between. In addition there is an exciter circuit out of soft iron cores with several layers of coils around it. There is a similarity between the Coler current generator and the Norby generator with the Swedish patent Number 159,487. Since the power is suppose to be generated by electrons passing through a premagnetized ferromagnetic material, the link will be made to vacuum fluctuations and zero point energy as a possible energy source. New physics shows that, the quantum energy of space, zero point energy, is the power that leads to and sustains magnets.__TL

Perks upIndiegogo Campaign Unleashed

We have started an online campaign to expand our operations and advertise the conference!  Perks added occasionally. For more info:

 <https://igg.me/at/teslatech> https://igg.me/at/teslatech

Spread the word!!!!

Conference Program Updated!

Check for speaker information at   <http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm> http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm

Program Updated

I will be adding even more speakers to the list later. A partial list of speakers has been started on the Online Conference Program. We encourage everyone to preregister as early as possible for best member discount rate. Speaker selection is ongoing and those desiring to speak should get their abstract in immediately!

Conference Program to be Updated Soon!

Check for speaker information at   <http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm> http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm

We will be uploading more abstracts.  Please check the website often!

Preregister at

 <http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm> http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm

or call (520) 463-1994

Thank you for your support! Every time you purchase an item from us, you help us grow. We appreciate your support and never take it for granted. This year your support is particularly important as we are trying to develop an online membership site and update our current site.   If you are in a position to help sponsor some of our activities, please consider it and contact me at (520) 252-0374… or perhaps buy some DVDs!!!

Steve Elswick -- steve at teslatech.info <mailto:steve at teslatech.info>

Publisher/Editor - ExtraOrdinary Science & Technology

(520) 252-0374 --  <http://www.teslatech.info/> http://www.teslatech.info

Coming to the 2019 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
In Albuquerque New Mexico… August 7-11???

2018 Conference DVDs are available here:
 <http://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eteslatech%2Einfo%2Fttstore%2Fconftapes%2Fteslatech%2Fetcframe%2Ehtm&urlhash=V8bg&_t=mbox_mebc> http://www.teslatech.info/ttstore/conftapes/teslatech/etcframe.htm

If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:

Tesla Tech LCC 850 Fairview Drive Henderson, Nevada 890015 United States (520) 463-1994

  <https://is-tracking-pixel-api-prod.appspot.com/api/v1/render/6106857036054528/6291775576604672>

 <https://crm.infusionsoft.com/go/infs/footer_teslatech/html>