[Xtratech] 2017 ExtraOrdinary Technology Speaker Update....

Steve steve at teslatech.info
Thu Mar 23 14:46:09 PDT 2017

Distribute Widely

<https://d1yoaun8syyxxt.cloudfront.net/teslatech-ffa9316b-727f-4f4a-a615-1f4
233cc2b5e-v2>

2017 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference & Expo

Albuquerque Embassy Suites  .  Albuquerque, NM .  Jul 26 - 30, 2017

30% Member Discount Ends March 31!

Preregister at

 <http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm>
http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm

or call (520) 463-1994

Conference Program Updated

Check for speaker information at
<http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm>
http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm

We will be posting abstracts online once the program is completed. Please
check website often!

Preregister at

 <http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm>
http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm

or call (520) 463-1994

Thank you for your support! Every time you purchase an item from us, you
help us grow. We appreciate your support and never take it for granted. This
year your support is particularly important as we are trying to develop an
online membership site and update our current site.   If you are in a
position to help sponsor some of our activities, please consider it and
contact me at (520) 252-0374. or perhaps buy some extra DVDs!!!

Steve Elswick --  <mailto:steve at teslatech.info> steve at teslatech.info

Publisher/Editor - ExtraOrdinary Science & Technology

(520) 252-0374 --  <http://www.teslatech.info/> http://www.teslatech.info

Coming to the 2017 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
In Albuquerque New Mexico. July 26-30???

2016 Conference DVDs are available here:

<http://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eteslatech%2Einfo%2F
ttstore%2Fconftapes%2Fteslatech%2Fetcframe%2Ehtm&urlhash=V8bg&_t=mbox_mebc>
http://www.teslatech.info/ttstore/conftapes/teslatech/etcframe.htm