[Xtratech] Jerry Decker... Free Energy Pioneer Passes

Steve steve at teslatech.info
Thu Jun 22 00:54:04 PDT 2017

Distribute Widely

<https://d1yoaun8syyxxt.cloudfront.net/teslatech-ffa9316b-727f-4f4a-a615-1f4
233cc2b5e-v2>

2017 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference & Expo

Albuquerque Embassy Suites   Albuquerque, NM .  Jul 26 - 30, 2017

20% Member Discount Ends June 30!

Preregister at

 <http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm>
http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm

or call (520) 463-1994

Conference Programs are Printed! If you need to get hard copies to send to
others...

call Steve at (520) 463 1994

Program & Abstracts Online

To see the program pdf... go to:

 <http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/2017conf/2017ETCall.pdf>
http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/2017conf/2017ETCall.pdf

Legendary free energy/alternative medicine researcher,

Jerry Decker, has passed away on June 14, 2017. Jerry has been active in the
free energy world for as long as I can remember. He created KeelyNet, first
as a bulletin board, later as a website to disseminate as much information
as possible.

I was fortunate enough to have attended his 2000 Conference in Dallas TX.
Jerry was a lot of fun to be around, but he  didn't mince words when it came
to technology. Those who had their facts together could generally hold their
own... others may have had their feelings hurt.

Our condolences are extended to the Jerry's friends and family in their time
of grief. I too have lost many my closest friends in the past three years,
and while the sharpness of pain eventually diminishes with time, they are
never far from my thoughts.

More importantly, each friend's passing is a reminder that we don't know
what tomorrow will bring and it is best not to put off things we really want
to do... for there may not be a tomorrow. I do know that I share Jerry's
interest reversing aging with the hope that I can extend my life and share
my secrets with our members once I figure it out!

Rest in peace JerryDecker.... You will be remembered here!

Steve Elswick --  <mailto:steve at teslatech.info> steve at teslatech.info

Publisher/Editor - ExtraOrdinary Science & Technology

(520) 252-0374 --  <http://www.teslatech.info/> http://www.teslatech.info

Coming to the 2017 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
In Albuquerque New Mexico. July 26-30???

2016 Conference DVDs are available here:

<http://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eteslatech%2Einfo%2F
ttstore%2Fconftapes%2Fteslatech%2Fetcframe%2Ehtm&urlhash=V8bg&_t=mbox_mebc>
http://www.teslatech.info/ttstore/conftapes/teslatech/etcframe.htm