[Xtratech] Its not too late!... 20% Conference Discount (AND 60% OFF GEET WORKSHOP) to July 15! AND We take bitcoin!

Steve steve at teslatech.info
Thu Jul 13 20:57:59 PDT 2017

BIG DISCOUNT for the GEET workshop after the ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference July 30th-31st!

Standard Price : $1,500

Enroll by July 15th and the price is discounted to $600! (with 4-day conference registration)

Enroll by July 17th and the price is discounted to $750! (with 4-day conference registration)

After that and up til the conference you can get the conference discount :   $100-OFF for each day you attend the conference, so if you attend all 4 days of the conference the GEET Workshop is only $1,100!

We now take bitcoin (and other crypto-currencies) now too!

Sign up with steemit.com to start earning money and help generate GEET research and developement funds by interacting with us there. https://steemit.com/@geetinstitute

Hope to see you at the conference and workshop!

Read the forwarded message below for Conference details and and discount!