[Xtratech] Speaker Project Needs Assistance ... 25% Discount ends April 30!

Steve steve at teslatech.info
Sat Apr 22 16:18:17 PDT 2017

Distribute Widely

  <https://d1yoaun8syyxxt.cloudfront.net/teslatech-ffa9316b-727f-4f4a-a615-1f4233cc2b5e-v2>

2017 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference & Expo

Albuquerque Embassy Suites  •  Albuquerque, NM •  Jul 26 - 30, 2017

25% Member Discount Ends April 30!

Preregister at

 <http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm> http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm

or call (520) 463-1994

David vonOhlerking High MPG Kit R&D

An experienced builder, David is working on completing

a Twin Turbo High MPG Mercedes 560SL Vapor engine which was expected to take about 1-2 years.  However, he is attempting to drive this car from Austin, TX -to- Albuquerque, NM AND BACK on one tank of gasoline.
That is a 1400 Mile range! This conference is in July 2017!

More funding is necessary... to find out more, check out:

 <https://www.gofundme.com/Vapor560> https://www.gofundme.com/Vapor560

Conference Program Updated

Check for speaker information at   <http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm> http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm

We will be posting abstracts online once the program is completed. Please check website often!

Preregister at

 <http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm> http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm

or call (520) 463-1994

Thank you for your support! Every time you purchase an item from us, you help us grow. We appreciate your support and never take it for granted. This year your support is particularly important as we are trying to develop an online membership site and update our current site.   If you are in a position to help sponsor some of our activities, please consider it and contact me at (520) 252-0374… or perhaps buy some DVDs!!!

Steve Elswick --  <mailto:steve at teslatech.info> steve at teslatech.info

Publisher/Editor - ExtraOrdinary Science & Technology

(520) 252-0374 --  <http://www.teslatech.info/> http://www.teslatech.info

Coming to the 2017 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
In Albuquerque New Mexico… July 26-30???

2016 Conference DVDs are available here:
 <http://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eteslatech%2Einfo%2Fttstore%2Fconftapes%2Fteslatech%2Fetcframe%2Ehtm&urlhash=V8bg&_t=mbox_mebc> http://www.teslatech.info/ttstore/conftapes/teslatech/etcframe.htm

  <https://teslatech.infusionsoft.com/app/emailOpened/468470/572>

 <https://crm.infusionsoft.com/go/infs/footer_teslatech/html>