[Xtratech] TeslaTech Conference: Last chance to save 35%! PreRegister Today!

Steve Elswick steve at teslatech.info
Fri Jan 30 05:26:33 PST 2015

LAST CHANCE TO SAVE 35%!  PreRegister Today!

July 29-August2 --|-- Embassy Suites Hotel & Spa --|-- Albuquerque, NM

Preregistration for the 2015 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference (Jul 29-Aug
2/ Albuquerque, NM) is ongoing. However, in order to receive the 35%
discount, members must sign up before January 30, 2015!!! Preregister at

 <javascript:void(0)> http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm or
call (520) 463-1994

Special Conference Incentives

This year, we hope to  have the most attendees ever! We are doing our part
by giving everyone a chance to attend at the lowest possible cost with
generous discounts on conference rates as well as great hotel rates (nearly
50% compared to standard rates!). This is an excellent chance to encourage
your friends to come to an event they may never have attended before. Who
knows. it may open new horizons. new business opportunities.  and new
friendships! Here are some of our incentive programs.

Register 3 Attendees.. Get ONE more FREE!!!!  Offer ends January 30, 2015!!!

Simply PreRegister FOUR people at once to qualify... only 3 Registrations
are paid. the fourth goes for FREE! Want to take advantage, but don't know
who will be going with you? Sign up now, and send us the attendee names
later! This is in addition to our current discount of 35%! This is a trial
program and we do not know if we will continue it in the future. (Teens are
FREE and do not qualify. Companion Discount not allowed with Buy 3, get 1
Free offer!)

Those wishing to save and preregister now, please go to:
<javascript:void(0)> http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm

You can also call  (520) 463-1994 or email  <javascript:void(0)>
teslatech at teslatech.info

Teens are always FREE and  do not qualify as second or third person on other
programs!

Companion Special

Save an additional 5% with our Companion Special. Simply preregister TWO
people at once to qualify. It can be yourself and your spouse, family member
or a just a friend. Currently, instead of a 35% discount... you will receive
a 40% discount! (Teens are FREE and  do not qualify as second person)

teslatech at teslatech.info

With 24 great presentations from leaders in the cutting edge of technology,
this would be a great conference in its own right. However, this year  The
Seventh Conference on Future Energy  will be hosting a conference beside the
ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference, giving TeslaTech Members the
opportunity to attend two conferences.  While we are still negotiating
finances, at the very least greatly reduced fees for COFE will be available
at the door for TeslaTech Members and the exhibit areas are merged.  There
is no way that anyone should walk away from Albuquerque fully saturated with
information on the latest technical developments on the extreme cutting edge
of science and energy research.

Bring the family as well! It is a great time to share your ideas with those
you love... who knows, you may be opening a door into their lives you never
knew existed! Even if the Conference is not their cup of tea, Albuquerque
itself is an interesting place to visit. Old Town is just down the street
from the conference and gives you the flavor of the Old West. There's the
famous tramway up Sandia Mountain, and other attractions nearby. You can
stay a few extra days and make Albuquerque your hub to explore New Mexico.
It's a great opportunity to expand your personal horizons... just beware of
aliens if you travel to Roswell!

This year's conference will be held at the Embassy Suites Spa & Resort near
downtown Albuqerque.

Hotel registration has also begun. The hotel registration information is
located at:   <javascript:void(0)>
http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm

ExtraOrdinarily LOW Hotel Rates!... The conference site is at the Embassy
Suites Spa & Resort.... with room rates at an eye-popping $94 per night
which includes a two-room suite,  breakfast and internet! This combined with
the extremely discounted registration fee makes this the most affordable
alternative energy conference I've ever attended. Act today!

Last year was a great conference and this one promises to be even better!!

Steve Elswick --  <mailto:steve at teslatech.info> steve at teslatech.info

Publisher/Editor - ExtraOrdinary Technology

(520) 252-0374 --  <http://www.teslatech.info/> http://www.teslatech.info

Coming to the 2015 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
In Albuquerque New Mexico. July 29-Aug 2???

2014 Conference DVDs are available here:

<http://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eteslatech%2Einfo%2F
ttstore%2Fconftapes%2Fteslatech%2Fetcframe%2Ehtm&urlhash=V8bg&_t=mbox_mebc>
http://www.teslatech.info/ttstore/conftapes/teslatech/etcframe.htm