[Xtratech] MAGAZINE MAILED!!!!! 24HR FLASH PreRegistration SALE/ Call for Papers

Steve Elswick steve at teslatech.info
Thu Jan 8 16:49:54 PST 2015

Feel Free to distribute widely

ExtraOrdinary Science and Technology has been printed.

Table of Contents at http://www.teslatech.info/ttmagest/TOCESTFRAME.htm

Magazine mailed ... to current members! Contact Steve Elswick at (520)
463-1994 or steve at teslatech.info <mailto:steve at teslatech.info>   to check
your status!

We apologize for the delay. evidently it got pushed back by the mailer due
to Xmas overload. who will make amends. Meanwhile we are conducting a
one-time 24 hour FLASH  PreRegistration SALE which will end at tomorrow
Midnite  (Friday 1/9/2015)

Call (520) 452-1994 or go to http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm

(Altho discount will not show up online, we will manually discount the order
before processing it!)

New magazine materials due NOW! We are  compiling the second issue of
ExtraOrdinary Science & Technology.      Advertisers need to get their ads
in by NOW  for the next issue.  Deadline for articles in the Jul/Aug/Sep
issue is February 20, 2015.

REMINDERS..

2015 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference -|- Embassy Suites -|- Albuquerque
New Mexico -|- July 29-Aug 2! Conference PreRegistration has begun! Hotel
room rates are $94 per nite (sgle/dble) . Registration rates for the
conference are the same. We will be posting information at
http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm . Currently a number of
registration specials. including a short term 40% discount, 'Teens are
Free', 'Register 3 Get 1 Free' and the 'Companion Discount' are available!
See the segment below for details.

CALL FOR PAPERS  We have issued a Call for Papers for the 2015 ExtraOrdinary
Technology Conference. Inventors and researchers with groundbreaking,
cutting edge technology should participate. Details are in located later in
this post.

Transition to Las Vegas Underway! We are in the midst of a corporate
restructuring that includes a move to Las Vegas. While there have been some
complications along the way, many of these have been cleared up in the past
month.  New beginnings always open up new opportunities. In the near future,
we hope to announce a joint endeavor with a local tech school to upgrade our
web presence. Volunteers that wish to help us with this transition should
contact us at (520) 252-0374

Catalog undergoing revision.. A long overdue review of our catalog is taking
place. Once we have made alterations to our printed catalog, we will then
update the web pages. If you are aware of a book or DVD we should make
available please contact Steve Elswick immediately at (520) 252-0374 or
steve at teslatech.info .

The Seventh Conference on Future Energy will be held concurrently  with
ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference.  Dr Valone intends to invite Harold
'Sonny' White (NASA warp drive researcher) and Dr. Carol McMakin (frequency
specific electrotherapy) as plenary speakers, as well as Mike Gamble (Boeing
inertial propulsion). As the event progresses, we will be providing a link
to their conference page.

Special Conference Incentives

LAST CHANCE TO SAVE 40%!  PreRegister Today!

July 29-August2 --|-- Embassy Suites Hotel & Spa --|-- Albuquerque, NM

Preregistration for the 2015 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference (Jul 29-Aug
2/ Albuquerque, NM) is ongoing. However, in order to receive the 40%
discount, members must sign up before midnite January 9, 2015!!! Preregister
at

http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm or call (520) 463-1994

Special Conference Incentives

This year, we hope to  have the most attendees ever! We are doing our part
by giving everyone a chance to attend at the lowest possible cost with
generous discounts on conference rates as well as great hotel rates (nearly
50% compared to standard rates!). This is an excellent chance to encourage
your friends to come to an event they may never have attended before. Who
knows. it may open new horizons. new business opportunities.  and new
friendships! Here are some of our incentive programs.

Register 3 Attendees.. Get ONE more FREE!!!!  Offer ends midnite January 9,
2015!!!

Simply PreRegister FOUR people at once to qualify... only 3 Registrations
are paid. the fourth goes for FREE! Want to take advantage, but don't know
who will be going with you? Sign up now, and send us the attendee names
later! This is in addition to our current discount of 40%! This is a trial
program and we do not know if we will continue it in the future. (Teens are
FREE and do not qualify. Companion Discount not allowed with Buy 3, get 1
Free offer!)

Those wishing to save and preregister now, please go to:
http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm

You can also call  (520) 463-1994 or email teslatech at teslatech.info
<mailto:teslatech at teslatech.info>

Teens are always FREE and  do not qualify as second or third person on other
programs!

Companion Special

Save an additional 5% with our Companion Special. Simply preregister TWO
people at once to qualify. It can be yourself and your spouse, family member
or a just a friend. Currently, instead of a 40% discount... you will receive
a 45% discount! (Teens are FREE and  do not qualify as second person)

You can also call  (520) 463-1994 or email teslatech at teslatech.info
<mailto:teslatech at teslatech.info>

With 24 great presentations from leaders in the cutting edge of technology,
this would be a great conference in its own right. However, this year  The
Seventh Conference on Future Energy  will be hosting a conference beside the
ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference, giving TeslaTech Members the
opportunity to attend two conferences.  While we are still negotiating
finances, at the very least greatly reduced fees for COFE will be available
at the door for TeslaTech Members and the exhibit areas are merged.  There
is no way that anyone should walk away from Albuquerque fully saturated with
information on the latest technical developments on the extreme cutting edge
of science and energy research.

Bring the family as well! It is a great time to share your ideas with those
you love... who knows, you may be opening a door into their lives you never
knew existed! Even if the Conference is not their cup of tea, Albuquerque
itself is an interesting place to visit. Old Town is just down the street
from the conference and gives you the flavor of the Old West. There's the
famous tramway up Sandia Mountain, and other attractions nearby. You can
stay a few extra days and make Albuquerque your hub to explore New Mexico.
It's a great opportunity to expand your personal horizons... just beware of
aliens if you travel to Roswell!

This year's conference will be held at the Embassy Suites Spa & Resort near
downtown Albuqerque.

Hotel registration has also begun. The hotel registration information is
located at:  http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm

ExtraOrdinarily LOW Hotel Rates!... The conference site is at the Embassy
Suites Spa & Resort.... with room rates at an eye-popping $94 per night
which includes a two-room suite,  breakfast and internet! This combined with
the extremely discounted registration fee makes this the most affordable
alternative energy conference I've ever attended. Act today!

This year was a great conference and this one promises to be even better!!

Call for Papers - 2015 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference

Selection Underway

Speaker selection has started for the 2015 Extraordinary Technology
Conference (July 29-Aug 2 ... Albuquerque, NM).)

Next year's conference will be held at the Embassy Suites near downtown
Albuqerque. We are seeking presentations on research and devices in the
fields of:

Tesla Technology -- Magnetic Motors -- Zero-Point Energy

Energy Saving Devices -- Cosmic/Radiant Energy-- Brown's Gas/HHO

Low Temperature Plasma/GEET -- ElectroGravitation -- ElectroMedicine

.      Health Supplements --- Magnetic Healing --- Extreme physics --
Antigravity

*      and other extraordinary topics.

Presentations are selected on the basis of an ~250 word abstract. Abstracts
should be clear, brief descriptions of investigations and conclusions.
There will be a maximum of 16 sponsored speakers. Working devices always
have priority. Papers must be original and unpublished as of the conference
date.

A speaker kit with guidelines will be sent out upon selection of the
speakers. Speakers selected are required to sign the appropriate copyright
forms, complete the conference arrangement forms and submit a short bio with
photos.

This is an excellent opportunity for speakers to meet others who share your
interests, and attract funding. In addition to speaking, speakers are also
encouraged to submit articles for potential publication in our membership
magazine.

If you are remotely interested in speaking or even just submitting an
article for our magazine, contact Steve Elswick immediately at (520)
252-0374 or  <mailto:steve at teslatech.info> steve at teslatech.info .

Deadline: Selection Underway

Call for Sponsors - 2015 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference

Planning for the 2015 Extraordinary Technology Conference (July 29-Aug 2 ...
Albuquerque, NM) is underway. While the venue has been selected, we are
seeking sponsors to assist us in promoting the conference, enhancing some
conference functions, and offsetting numerous conference related expenses.
This is an excellent opportunity for sponsors to support those who are
diligently working to expand the science of tomorrow .. today!

If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, Steve Elswick immediately at
(520) 252-0374 or  <mailto:steve at teslatech.info> steve at teslatech.info .

Serious inquiries only...  please!

Help support the Science of Tomorrow!

The 2014 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference was a stunning success with 27
outstanding presentations by leading researchers from around the world.
Newly discovered phenomenon such as the cross beam fission as well as
advancements in HHO generation made their debut at this year's conference.
Our conference is recognized as a credible source of information for the
latest cutting edge research and the DVDs generated are a great resource for
researchers. While conventional mainstream thought comprises the Science of
Today. the ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference embraces the Science of
Tomorrow!

This is a prime time to order the set as a Christmas gift for someone who is
'into' Tesla Technology and other aspects of alternative research.
especially if they did not make it to the conference. Preregistration for
2015 has just started, so you can get a jump on next year checking out this
year's presentations. and delve further into the past for DVD sets from
other conferences. even the Global Sciences Conferences!

__________________

ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference DVD

Order 2 or more 2014 Conference DVDs ... get $5 off each

To order... CALL   (520) 463-1994
      or got to order form/list  located at ...

<http://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eteslatech%2Einfo%2F
ttstore%2Fconftapes%2Fteslatech%2Fetcframe%2Ehtm&urlhash=V8bg&_t=mbox_mebc>
http://www.teslatech.info/ttstore/conftapes/teslatech/etcframe.htm

or

Be sure to write FLASH in orderform comments!

This is a great chance to stock up on the DVDs on your favorite speaker any
of the conferences!

This sale is being reconstituted as we are mailing a flyer this opportunity
with our next  issue of the magazine

to give members that do not have internet access an opportunity to
participate in this super sale!

Please feel free to widely redistribute this information! -- Steve

_______________

Final 2014 Extraordinary Technology Speaker List

Attendees claim that the 2014 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference was the
best ever! While there were a few changes, the basic list remained
relatively intact.

 <http://www.teslatech.info/ttstore/conftapes/teslatech/2014etclp.html>
http://www.teslatech.info/ttstore/conftapes/teslatech/2014etclp.html

ET1401 - Sterling Allan: "Harnessing the Wheelwork of Nature"

ET1402 - Rozanne Bazinet PhD: "Keep Your Brain Strong In This Toxic World"

ET1403 - Beverly Rubik, PhD: "Beyond Memory of Water/Scientific Discoveries"

ET1404 - Charles Crosby MD(H):   "Scalar Tech for Pain Relief/Regrow
Telomeres"

ET1405 - Harry Jabs: "Elect Universe, Tesla's Energy, & Galactic Model"

ET1406 - Thorsten Ludwig: "Zero Point Energy... Driving Power of Magnets"

ET1407 - William Alek: "Revealing Secrets of FREE Energy/Overunity Tech"

ET1408 - Dannel Roberts: "Crossfire Fission?"

ET1409 - John Fiala: "Plasma Induction Energy Production..."

ET1410 - Russell Anderson: "Searl Anti-Gravity... Electromagnetic
Propulsion"

ET1411 - Dannel Roberts: "Gravity Shielding Using the Key Ring Atom"

ET1412 - Vernon Roth: "Basics of  Plasma Technology"

ET1413 - Thad Mauney: "Thermo for Experimenter: Measure Hi-Efficiency
Device. "

ET1414 - Paul Pantone: "GEET: The Evolution of  Plasma Physics"

ET1415 - Russ Gries: "Investigating 21st Century Tech thru Experimentation"

ET1416 - Dale Pond: "The Nature and Dynamics of Vibration"

ET1417 - Ralph Suddath: "Vibration, Energy, and Water"

ET1418 - Will Spencer: "Frequency Analysis.... Pathway to Health"

ET1419 - Expo Vendors: "Vendor Showcase"

ET1420 - Moray B King: "Plasma Based Energy Research"

ET1421 - Rainer Huck: "Understanding Energy Anomalies with the Reciprocal
System"

ET1422 - George Wiseman: "Advanced Brown's Gas Tech;  Build Generator
(2-DVD)

ET1423 - Michael Twichell: "Aether Gravity"

ET1424 - Suzanne Price: "Ancient Technology: Rediscovering Zero Point
Energy"

ET1425 - John Milewski: "The Nature of Zero Point Energy..."

ET1426 - Vernon Roth: "Advanced Plasma Technology Workshop (2-DVD)"

ET1427 - John Fiala: "Fiala Coil Workshop"

Order Your DVDs at.

 <http://www.teslatech.info/ttstore/conftapes/teslatech/2014etclp.html>
http://www.teslatech.info/ttstore/conftapes/teslatech/2014etclp.html

_______________

MARK YOUR CALENDARS!

2015 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference

July 29 - August 2, 2015

Embassy Suites Hotel, Albuquerque, NM

Call for Papers Issued!

Steve Elswick --  <mailto:steve at teslatech.info> steve at teslatech.info

Publisher/Editor - ExtraOrdinary Technology

(520) 252-0374 --  <http://www.teslatech.info/> http://www.teslatech.info

Coming to the 2015 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference
In Albuquerque New Mexico. July 29-Aug 2???

2014 Conference DVDs are available here: