[Xtratech] FW: Final Schedule / FLASH Preregistration SALE!

Steve Elswick steve at teslatech.info
Wed Feb 27 10:37:09 PST 2013

Subject: Final Schedule / FLASH Preregistration SALE!

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here <https://teslatech.infusionsoft.com/app/hostedEmail/65995/22fdb43678ac0396>

 Company Logo <https://d1yoaun8syyxxt.cloudfront.net/teslatech-jllpaogbplpfolwycjmwlxxdadmgnrrd-v2>

Final Speaker Schedule Released...
Our final speaker list includes..

*	Gary Peterson - Tesla's Wireless Energy System
*	Tracy Tucker - Enzymogens... Key to Longevity
*	Robyn Benson DOM - Oxidative Therapies and PEMF
*	Charles J. Crosby DO, MD(H) - TensCam Revolution
*	Thomas E Stone - Healing Benefits of a Scalar Energy Medallion
*	Thorsten Ludwig - Zero Point Energy, Solid State Magnetic Generator....
*	Lucian M. Ionescu - Tesla Waves, Biofields and Aetheric Energy
*	John Milewski - Magnetricity... New Energy Source
*	Mark Hugo - Its Not HHO!!!!
*	Moray King - Zero-Point Energy Engines from Anomalous Plasmoid Force
*	Mike Hingle - Plasmatic Magnetic Energy... A New Way to Generate Plasmas
*	David Garroway - Journey Thru Looking Glass... an Apparently Chaotic Universe
*	Jeffery Hayes - Tesla's Real Solution! Zero Emissions and Extreme Mileage
*	Daniel Gonzales - GEET Technology Moves Forward!
*	David Schmidt - Tesla App Reduces Radiation Exposure
*	Clayton Nolte - The Magic of Structured Water
*	Brian Besco - Tensor Technology Unveiled
*	Greg Volk - From Plasma to Plasma: The Electric Universe in You
*	BC Galegher - Practical Bedini Motor Applications
*	Al Throckmorton - The Lord's Pump Project
*	Roland Gregg - Unification Coil... Rodin Coil Evolution
*	Suzanne Price - Qualar Physics: Applications to ZPE
*	E. A. Boudreaux - God Created the Earth... Genesis of Creation Chemistry

Abtracts can be seen at:
 <https://teslatech.infusionsoft.com/app/linkClick/139/2609a291dafda750/65995/22fdb43678ac0396> http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/2013conf/2013small.pdf

------------------------

As we update the schedule, more will be listed at

 <https://teslatech.infusionsoft.com/app/linkClick/141/e16ebb7aeb369248/65995/22fdb43678ac0396> http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/2013conf/programlp.htm

 <https://teslatech.infusionsoft.com/app/linkClick/141/e16ebb7aeb369248/65995/22fdb43678ac0396> Note: TeslaTech, Inc reserves the right to make changes to this schedule without notice.

-------- INTERNET ONLY FLASH SALE --------
ONLY CHANCE TO SAVE 35%! PreRegister Before March 3!

Save additional 5% by registering a guest!

Note that we added 1 day to the conference!

Preregistration for the 2013 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference (Jul 24-28 / Albuquerque, NM) is ongoing. However, in order to receive the 35% discount, members must sign up before March 3, 2013!!!

Bring the family as well! It is a great time to share your ideas with those you love... who knows, you may be opening a door into their lives you never knew existed! Even if the Conference is not their cup of tea, Albuquerque itself is an interesting place to visit. Old Town is just down the street from the conference and gives you the flavor of the Old West. There's the famous tramway up Sandia Mountain, and other attractions nearby. You can stay a few extra days and make Albuquerque your hub to explore New Mexico. It's a great opportunity to expand your personal horizons... just beware of aliens if you travel to Roswell!

Save an additional 5% during the month of February with our Companion Special. Simply preregister TWO people at once to qualify. It can be yourself and your spouse, family member or a just a friend. Instead of a 35% discount... you will receive a 40% discount!

Those wishing to save and preregister now, please go to:
 <http://www.teslatech.info/> click here <https://teslatech.infusionsoft.com/app/linkClick/137/81e5ea41e09b4ec0/65995/22fdb43678ac0396> http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/2013conf/programlp.htm

 <https://teslatech.infusionsoft.com/app/linkClick/137/81e5ea41e09b4ec0/65995/22fdb43678ac0396> or call 520-463-1994

ExtraOrdinarily LOW Hotel Rates!... The conference site is at the Albuquerque Pyramid Hotel... with room rates at an eye-popping $89 per night which includes breakfast and internet! This combined with the extremely discounted registration fee makes this the most affordable alternative energy conference I've ever attended. Act today!

Hotel reservations can be booked at :

 <https://resweb.passkey.com/go/teslatech2013> https://resweb.passkey.com/go/teslatech2013

Or call PassKey at: 1-877-622-3056 and mention TeslaTech.

Speaker selection is ongoing ... If you know anyone who would be a good candidate for speaking, have them contact Steve Elswick at (520) 252-0374 immediately.

Vendor space is available... Vendors should direct their inquiries to Terry Brady at (520) 463-1994 for pricing and other details. Please leave a message.

The magazine is being edited... due to circumstances way beyond our control, we have lost our layout computer as well as the backup drive. The magazine is being regenerated and hopefully it will be ready for press in late February. Advertisers and researchers interested in publishing their work should contact Steve Elswick at steve at teslatech.info immediately.

Got 2 programs in the mail? Let us know if we have you at more than one address... we are upgading our adminstrative databases and appreciate any help we can get.

This year was a great conference and this one promises to be even better!!

See you next July! Bring a friend or two... or three! Thanks

PREREGISTER TODAY!!! CALL (520) 463-1994

or go to
 <https://teslatech.infusionsoft.com/app/linkClick/137/81e5ea41e09b4ec0/65995/22fdb43678ac0396> http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/2013conf/programlp.htm

If you no longer wish to receive our emails, click the link below:

Tesla Tech Inc 296 E. Donna Dr. Queen Valley, Arizona 85118 United States (520) 463-1994

  <https://teslatech.infusionsoft.com/app/emailOpened/65995/143>

 <https://crm.infusionsoft.com/go/infs/footer_teslatech/html>