[Xtratech] Conference was GREAT! DVDs Available!

Steve Elswick steve at teslatech.info
Thu Aug 18 09:09:49 PDT 2011

The ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference was a great success. In addition to
topnotch speakers, we had a lot of vendor tables, and a lot of great
attendees... in short, it was bigger and better than last year's conference.
Now that the conference is over, we are retooling our
business model, and expect to have an expanded internet presence by January
2012. Keep checking www.teslatech.info <http://www.teslatech.info> for the
emergence of the portal to our new upcoming membership site.

In the interim, we invite everyone to start stocking up on DVDs from this
year's conference. Nothing can replace the experience of actually
attending, but you can catch up on the latest technologies revealed at the
show.

And last but not least, we are weighing the feasibility of having a winter
conference in Florida. If you are interested, let us know. I would most
likely fall in the January/February time frame. Suggestions welcome.

Thanks, Steve

ExtraOrdinary Conference DVD Sale! Limited Time Left!

Buy 2 Conference DVDS before Aug 20... and get one FREE!!! ...
Or order the COMPLETE SET by Aug 20, and GET $100 OFF ...
This is in addition to the regular 10% member discount!

Details and abstracts are located at ...
    http://www.teslatech.info/ttstore/conftapes/teslatech/etcframe.htm
<https://teslatech.infusionsoft.com/link/40766160/5a06e0>

This is a great chance to stock up on the DVDs on your favorite speaker from
the 2011 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference!

We had a special dedicated team of videographers and utilized a 5-camera
shoot in most cases. This allowed for much higher quality video than is
usually generated by a conference. Currently we are running a 48-hour turn
around on DVD orders!

Conference speakers...

Michael Leas - Nikola Tesla: The Once Forgotten Genius
Warren Starnes - Photon Genius Revolution
David Schmidt - Aeon: Radical New Approach To Anti-Aging
Dr. Robyn Benson - Magnetic Resonance Stimulation
Paul Pantone - Low Temp Plasma... Basis of GEET Tech
John Rohner - Understanding Plasmic Transition Process
Clayton Nolte - Make Your Own Structured Water
Leah Davis - Holodynamics: The Science of Consciousness
Dale Pond - Mind Force: the Hidden Scalar Potential
Thorsten Ludwig - Coler Magnetic Current Apparatus and ZPE
James Schmidt - The Bedini Motor and a Future with Aetheric Science
Vendor Showcase - The 'Hot' Stuff in the expo area
Jorge Rebodollo - Practical Rodin Coil Apps
Reginald Miller - Dielectric Mass Motor
Marko Rodin - Update of the Rodin Solution
John V. Milewski - Grow Gold/Microwave Extraction of Precious Metals
David Garroway - Implosion Vortex Dynamics
David Talbott - The Cosmic Thunderbolt
and more!

(Details and abstracts are located at
http://www.teslatech.info/ttstore/conftapes/teslatech/etcframe.htm
<https://teslatech.infusionsoft.com/link/40766160/5d1420>  )

If ordering online, make note in Special Comments about the Internet
Special. Discounts will be applied when order is processed! Also note that
the shipping rates on preliminary invoice are not correct. Correct Shipping
rates are posted on order page, and will be charged when order is processed.

CALL 520-463-1994 TODAY!
This Internet Post Conference Special ends on AUGUST 20!!!

Stuck for a Christmas gift idea? give the gift of knowledge!
NOT A MEMBER? Join today!

While membership is $30 annually (in the US)... we also offer a Deluxe
Membership which includes all of the ExtraOrdinary Technology backissues AND
a one year membership!!! Membership entitles you to 10% discount on orders
from our mail order outlet, and generous discounts on ExtraOrdinary
Technology Conference fees!

For a LIMITED TIME... We are offering Deluxe TeslaTech Membership Special
for only $99 (US only) until Aug 20, 2011!

Order a Deluxe TeslaTech Membership today!
CALL 520-463-1994 TODAY! This Internet Post Conference Special ends on
August 20, 2011!!!

Post Conference Special Rates (until Aug 20, 2011):
US $125 / Canada $105 / Global $130

Regular Deluxe Membership Rates after Aug 20, 2011?
US $150 / Canada $155 / Global $180

Stuck for a Christmas gift idea? give the gift of knowledge

CALL 520-463-1994 TODAY!

Or order at...
http://www.teslatech.info/ttstore/conftapes/teslatech/etcframe.htm
<https://teslatech.infusionsoft.com/link/40766160/602160>

This Internet Special ends on August 20!!!

Steve Elswick --  <mailto:steve at teslatech.info> steve at teslatech.info

Publisher/Editor - ExtraOrdinary Technology

520-463-1904 -  <http://www.teslatech.info/> http://www.teslatech.info

Coming to the 2012 ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference

In Albuquerque New Mexico.  July 26-July 29???

2011 Conference DVDs are available here: