[Xtratech] DVD Conference Tape Sale!!!!!!

Steve Elswick steve at teslatech.info
Tue Aug 21 10:22:54 PDT 2007

LABOR DAY CONFERENCE DVD SALE! Labor Day weekend is coming soon! In honor of
our working men and women, we are kicking off our Fall Conference DVD Sale
today with a $5 discount on each DVD when 2 or more are purchased! To save
even more buy a conference set and get $50 off!  For SUPER SAVE R Special,
buy all eight (8) conferences for $1600!!!  Members. don't forget your
membership discount applies as well!  Sale ends December 31.

The 2008 EXTRAORDINARY TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE is scheduled for JULY 31-AUG 3
in SALT LAKE CITY, UT!

GLOBAL SCIENCES DVDs NOW AVAILABLE! Check www.teslatech.info
<http://www.teslatech.info/>  for more info on conference/speaker info.

CALL FOR PAPERS: Researchers and inventors interested in presenting a paper,
exhibiting products,  or otherwise supporting this conference should contact
Steve Elswick at (520) 463-1904 immediately.  Subsidized speaking slots are
limited with priority going  to those who have WORKING HARDWARE!  Suggested
topics include Tesla technology, Tesla Coils, high energy physics, scalar
technology,  alternative energy, fuel saving products, alternative medicine,
new health products, extreme physics, and other  extraordinary technologies!
In 2007, we had a GREAT conference... and 2008 will be even better!

Steve Elswick -- steve at teslatech.info

Publisher/Editor - ExtraOrdinary Technology

520-463-1904 - http://www.teslatech.info